Thursday, December 20, 2012

A girl and her dog

 Since being a stay at home mom I have decided the letters used to mark times in history can have an adapted meaning for my personal timeline. BC--before children I would spend a few hours every week or so and have my house deep cleaned. Now, AD--after delivery, I can try to clean all day and you can't tell! Since Christmas is just around the corner I'm trying to get my house extra clean. I spent my morning dusting, mopping, vacuuming baseboards-that type of thing. Kate was actually really good. She mostly hung out with Chance and left me alone (which something AD is rare and close to a miracle!) I found her a few separate times cozy with her dog, and had to take pictures. It is just too sweet to see that dog doing what Kate tells him. Those two are like siblings!

Note that none of these pictures were staged. Too cute, it melts my heart!

No comments: