Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Round 1

We were fortunate enough to get to spend time with my immediate family and Jon's family this Christmas. My family drove down before Christmas and left the night of to head for home. Jon's family came in the 26th and stayed till after new years. It was lots of fun to get to see everyone, but boy are we tired now!
Here is Grandpa with his girls at our ward Christmas party. Jon and I sang "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" with Ezra and Leslie. It was fun.
Playing fun games with our family. Kate enjoyed dressing everyone up and making everyone beautiful! 

Making cookies for Santa!! Kate and Grandma got to spend some time in the kitchen on Christmas Eve so that Santa would have a treat when he got to our house.


Our new Christmas Eve tradition; decorating my little tree. Kate had a great time checking out all the fun ornaments and singing Christmas songs. I loved watching her get excited for Santa!
Christmas Morning was delightful. Kate was super happy to find that Santa had eaten his cookies and left presents. She liked opening her stocking. Christmas morning is more fun with kids around!




My mom opening her Kindle! We all went in on it so she could have one! And my dad with his book I made him about being an awesome Grandpa. He couldn't read it without crying!


Kate's second dress up box filled with dresses. Kate decided that Uncle Zach needed the wig, and kept telling him how 'critty' he looked with it!

After all the presents were open Kate wanted to watch the Giggle Bellies video she was given. It has lots of kids songs on it. Of course Kate asked everyone to dance along and enjoyed bossing everyone around during the dance!
Abby enjoying her first Christmas. Such a cutie.
Later that evening, we all played playdough, and by all I mean literally all of us created fun things at the table.
I love all the fun memories we got to make over this fast trip. My family is such a huge blessing in my life.

No comments: