Sunday, January 13, 2013

5 months


Our sweet miss Abby is officially 5 months old today. Only 7 more months of breastfeeding left ;)!!  This girl is still so different from Kate, but they look very similar. Abby is still more opinionated. When she is unhappy there is no stopping her from crying until she decides she is happy again. Things are black and white with this one! There is no in between. But she is still so fun. She LOVES when you talk to her and smile at her. She has the best smile-- she scrunches up her little nose and smiles with her whole face. Of course I have been unsuccessful in snapping a picture fast enough to catch it, but someday! (I am getting camera envy....one day when I am rich I will buy a fancy camera like everyone else has so my blogging will be better!) So here is a picture of her face....she was smiling, but this is the best shot I could get. I know--sad. I will be accepting donations for a nicer camera ;)
But her hair is just as curly and fun as Kate's. Even the balding patterns are the same! I just love those sweet curls and cheeks!! It's hard to believe its been 5 months, but also I can't remember life without her (ok so that's a lie, I can remember--it's just funny to think I used to be stressed with one kid!)
Check out Kate's 5 month post to compare!
http://thejonathanwalterfamily.blogspot.com/2010/05/5-months.html

No comments: