Monday, December 16, 2013
Our Christmas tradition is to wait until after Kate's birthday party to put up our tree. So Sunday night we put up ornaments, which we had to move up out of Abby's reach within a few minutes after she repeatedly tried to take bites out of them like an apple. This was Abby's first time hanging an ornament.
Proof that our house is run by children, our fully decorated tree only half covered.
Saturday, December 14, 2013
The decorating crew.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Kate's Answers for her birthday quiz
1. What is your favorite color? yellow
2. What is your favorite toy? dolls
3. What is your favorite fruit? mandarin oranges
4. What is your favorite tv show? Hercules
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? turkey and cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? red dress
7. What is your favorite game? candy land
8. What is your favorite snack? dora fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? tiger
10. What is your favorite song? sunbeam
11. What is your favorite book? princess books
12. Who is your best friend? Dallin
13. What is your favorite cereal? tiger cereal (frosted flakes)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play with Abby and Chance in a wagon ride
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? bear blanket and unicorn
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? fruit loops or tiger cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? hamburger and fries
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher
Monday, December 9, 2013
At our Ward Christmas Party this year we had a special guest stop by. Kate and Abby were not huge fans. I love how Abby's face in the first pic says "I'm warning you old man!" The ironic thing is this family sits behind us in church every Sunday and both my girls go back and sit with them because they love them! The Santa disguise sure works! Kate sat on his lap but acted uncharacteristically shy.
Then Kate had her acting debut as a cow in the Nativity. She had great stage presence, and stood in place without acting silly. Very great cow posture and everything. Our thespian is born!