Saturday, August 19, 2017
Sunday, August 13, 2017
1. What is your favorite color? purple
2. What is your favorite toy? Lelo and Stitch
3. What is your favorite fruit? rasberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Peppa Pig
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Fettuccine alfredo
6. What is your favorite outfit? Peppa Pig shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Peppa Pig Chutes and Ladders
8. What is your favorite snack? cereal bats
9. What is your favorite animal? penguins
10. What is your favorite song? Nephi's courage
11. What is your favorite book? Peppa pig books
12. Who is your best friend? Nate
13. What is your favorite cereal? donut sprinkles
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? go to the pool and play Peppa Pig
15. What is your favorite drink? lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Stitch, Lelo, puppy
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Olive Garden
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Fire Fighter
(her favorite outfit that has Peppa on the front)
Saturday, August 12, 2017
All the credit for the pinata and cake goes to me. Poor, sad Peppa's. But the idea to hang the pinata from the tree with an electric cord is all Jon. Makes it look more like a Halloween decoration, but the kids loved it! And I am definitely not a cake decorator.
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Jane wearing one of my favorite church dresses.
And Jane was making strides in speech therapy and her sisters are big helpers teaching her words.
For Shark Week on TV we checked out Shark books at the library and made Shark fact posters while watching shows.
And Jane decided playing with actual blocks is boring compared to stacking canned goods.
These girls are so fun to watch together. They really are sweet sisters! And what is more fun than eating snacks in a giant box?
We did summer camps this summer. Kate did a basketball camp that she loved! And Abby did a Kindergarten boot camp to help her get ready for school to start.
Friday, June 30, 2017
One of the main reasons for the trip was Jon remodeling Granny's kitchen. Here are the before pictures.