Thursday, December 7, 2017

December Doings

 Kate, Abby and Jane got to open cute little ornaments for the tiny ornament tree from Granny.  Probably one of my favorite Christmas traditions.
 And Kate had a Christmas program at school. She had a speaking part and she was oh so proud of. She delivered her line flawlessly and clearly. And she sang each song with dedication!
 And then Kate turned 8! How is it so? I don't know but I think I like it! She wanted an animal themed party, so we did a pet adoption party. We each got to pick out our pet and name it and decorate their collar and house. I think the girls really liked it!


 Winter dance showcase. Abby being a beautiful dancer. She loves it.

 Kate has such strong focus when doing anything, but it was especially cute to watch during dance class.

No comments: