Sunday, December 10, 2017

Kate's 8th birthday Survey

1. What is your favorite color? I have lots but my most favorite is pink.
 2. What is your favorite toy? Its kinda hard for me, umm...my LOL doll and American girl doll
3. What is your favorite fruit? apples
  4. What is your favorite tv show? Project mc2
 5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? OOoo I love love love to eat an apple, and grilled cheese
 6. What is your favorite outfit? My reindeer shirt and black heart leggings
  7. What is your favorite game? Mousetrap
  8. What is your favorite snack? chips
 9. What is your favorite animal? zebra
 10. What is your favorite song? primary song is when I am baptized, and my other one is spice girls wanna be.
11. What is your favorite book? puppy placce. 
 12. Who is your best friend? everybody, Brett, Riahannon, Izzy, Lizy and all my classmates
  13. What is your favorite cereal? cinnamon toast crunch
  14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? ride my bike and scooter, and playing pretend with Abby
  15. What is your favorite drink? Sprite and water
 16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? bear blanket, zebra
 18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal bar, apple or cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? lasagna
 20. What do you want to be when you grow up? mom, 4th grade teacher

No comments: