Monday, December 15, 2014
Saturday, December 13, 2014
1. What is your favorite color? all the colors!
2. What is your favorite toy? her faries
3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries and blueberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Sophia the First
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? turkey and cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? dress up clothes!
7. What is your favorite game? matching game
8. What is your favorite snack? gold fish
9. What is your favorite animal? cute big dog
10. What is your favorite song? Tomorrow from Annie
11. What is your favorite book? Pirate Fairy book
12. Who is your best friend? Bella Daws
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play soccer
15. What is your favorite drink? water and milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Elsa Barbie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Lucky Charms
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cupcakes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a mom
Thank goodness for all the friends who came to help make it fun! And then after the party I thought it was precious that Kate asked Dad to paint her nails with some new polish she was given--needed photo proof!
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
This year November came and went and I hardly did a thing. I really have not much to report--it's pretty sad how little I have to say about our life for the last month. We did have a few events though:
Monday, November 10, 2014
Thursday evening the girls and I drove past a small carnival in our mall parking lot. Kate said "Ooooo Mom Do you think Daddy would take me to the ferris wheel??" So I told him about her request and he took her the next night. Since most carnival rides would be too big for Abby she and I hug out at home while Kate and Dad had a date! She had a blast!!!
Saturday, November 1, 2014
This year for Halloween was extra fun since it was our first year with a kid having a party at school! Captain Hook took the Preschool by storm. She was so sassy as the Captain--I loved it!! She even started talking like a pirate as soon as her clothes were on. I have a feeling this girl was ment for the stage--she is loud and expressive, and can memorize like no other kid I know! While walking into school she said "Here mom, hold my hook! hahahaha! That's funny!" Her teachers gasped and clapped when they saw her in costume. Overall it was SO fun to see her confident little self strut around as Hook!
Then the next day 31st, we had our ward trunk or treat party. So the rest of the family was revealed. Abby was Izzy from the show Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Jon was Jake, and I was Mr. Smee, naturally! I am pretty proud of how all our costumes turned out!
Abby and Jon were the good guys. Kate and I the villains.
Monday, October 27, 2014
As many people we are getting ready for Halloween around here. I'm trying to finish making our costumes... it will be done in a day or so I promise! Kate decided she wanted to be a girl Captain Hook. So she has to have curly hair! I decided to do a test run in curlers to get her used to it before the big costume day. The girl did great! She was so excited for her hair to be curly she didn't complain at all about it being uncomfortable. Such a champ (or maybe it is her vanity....she loves to feel pretty!) The first thing she said when she saw her hair was "Yay I look like Brave! (aka Merida)" I have to agree--she pulls off the crazy curls great! Now stay tuned for the full costume effect...if I can pull it off it will be super cute!