Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November recap

This year November came and went and I hardly did a thing. I really have not much to report--it's pretty sad how little I have to say about our life for the last month. We did have a few events though:

 My cousin Arielle and her husband Nathan and their dogs came to visit on their way across the country. My girls LOVED having the extra dogs and friends around! But sadly--this is the only picture I have, reading a bedtime story. So fun to see my cousin!
 Then the rest of the month pretty much looked like this-- at least for my kids. I went to the doctor yesterday and confirmed I am officially working on making baby #3, but man alive it is killing me! I have been sick with every pregnancy, but the demands of keeping 2 other kids alive while you are super sick is not proving easy. But the girls have been amazing at helping me out (oh and Jon too!)
Our thanksgiving was about as low key as they come. We just stayed at home with ourselves. I made a small feast and we just enjoyed the free time with Jon home. The weather was great, so we ended up getting Kate a big girl bike for an early birthday present and attempting to fly a kite-- which promptly broke every time we thought we fixed it....but the girls still had fun anyway.

1 comment:

Brianna Fisher said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you (well, minus the sickness :/).