Monday, October 27, 2014

First time in curlers


 As many people we are getting ready for Halloween around here. I'm trying to finish making our costumes... it will be done in a day or so I promise! Kate decided she wanted to be a girl Captain Hook. So she has to have curly hair! I decided to do a test run in curlers to get her used to it before the big costume day. The girl did great! She was so excited for her hair to be curly she didn't complain at all about it being uncomfortable. Such a champ (or maybe it is her vanity....she loves to feel pretty!) The first thing she said when she saw her hair was "Yay I look like Brave! (aka Merida)" I have to agree--she pulls off the crazy curls great! Now stay tuned for the full costume effect...if I can pull it off it will be super cute!

No comments: