Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Roll over!

Today Abby officially rolled over! She's been thinking about it for awhile now but today decided to go for it. I found out because Kate started calling for me "Mommy, Abigail is on my blanket. Come mover her off!". I had to ask Kate if she was the one who moved her to which Kate replied, "No Mommy, her did it".

In other news, we look like druggies around here!I gave in and took the girls to the doctor Monday because Abby got a fever on top of her cold. Turns out Kate had the start of an ear infection, and Abby has bronchitis. We got to go pick out a cute nebulizer (it is a pink cat....) and I get to give little miss a breathing treatment every 4 hours. Not the most fun experience! But whatever it takes to make our girls healthy again! Obviously in this picture the treatment isn't going on-- she isn't a huge fan so I had to take a shot while not in action. Oh the adventures of motherhood!

1 comment:

ash+kris said...

Beckett has a nebulizer, his is a penguin named Puff! I know that it is no fun to give treatments. We have to do his while he is asleep. Hope she starts feeling better!