Monday, January 21, 2013

Arizona Wedding

   I had to opportunity to attend my beautiful cousin's wedding in Arizona this past weekend. Originally Kate was going to spend the weekend with her dad, but since he was sent out of town for work my AMAZING friends the Czubas kept her for me. Abigail and I took our first flight! Abs slept for the entire time--talk about wonderful! Abs was able to meet her Great Grandma! So happy they got to finally meet.
 We then went to the wedding at the Mesa temple. It was beautiful and such a sweet experience. I was able to push my Grandma's wheelchair in the temple, and it was sweet. It was like a silent bonding experience for me, being able to give a small service to the woman who give me so much. The lovely bride and groom!

Then we had the Groom's luncheon. It was pirate themed! Argh!

And the award for funniest pirate face goes to Grandma!! I still smile every time I see a picture of her in that bandanna!!! Such a good sport!
We might have been some of the only people there dressed up...besides the groom and his dad. But it was fun! I wish I had more on than a bandanna...but we did what we could at the last minute.
Sticking to family tradition we decorated the bride and groom's door on their first night. These two were at their own apartment, so while decorating we got to meet the neighbors! I love traditions!


Some fun pictures before the reception.



No comments: