Monday, May 10, 2010

5 months!!

Can you belive how fast this little girl is growing up? I sure can't!! Today my beautiful baby is 5 months old!
Kate is the sweetest little girl. She is talking/yelling up a storm now. Her favorite thing to do is talk to anyone who will look her way. She is constantly making sweet noise, especially during sacrament meeting at church! She can ALMOST sit all the way up on her own. She rolls over all the time, and is starting to move around by worming (as I have so scientifically dubbed it). I fear crawling is in our very near future. I think crawling will soon be followed by teeth, she chews on EVERYTHING. She's getting better at eating solids and will dive for the toys she wants to play with. It is so fun to watch her learn...you can just see her thinking now. My sweet little girl is the biggest blessing in my life!

2 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast she is growing either. It seems like yesterday I was reading the post about her birth. It is so fun to watch them grow, learn and change.

K. C. said...

She's adorable and so CHUNKY! :) Babies grow up WAY too fast!