Thursday, May 20, 2010

A dip in the pool

My little girl got her little swimmers on and her cute suit for our ward's Young Women/Young Men pool party last night! It was so fun to get her all ready for the pool! She was a little model while we took pictures. Oh and spraying the sunscreen must tickle, cause every time I did she squealed laughing! Most fun I've ever had with sun screen!
Baby Sports Illistruated issue. I would make put this cutie on the cover!

She officially got in! When we got there she fell asleep, so I was worried she would miss her first pool experience, but she woke up in time! She was so funny. She smiled and had a blast! Maybe she has a future in the pool!

just FYI, this is post 100! Thanks to everyone who actually cares about our little family! we are so blessed to have 100 things to post about!

4 comments:

The Lunds said...

She is so cute in her swimsuit. We went swimming last night too - Oakley did surprisingly well with it all. I totally forgot to take a pic of her in her suit though dang it!

The Fishers said...

So cute!!!! She seems like such a happy baby!

The Tibbitts said...

She looks adorable in her swimsuit. We love doing new things with Luke too. Good job on the 100th post. We love keeping in touch with you guys.

Shurtliff Family said...

She is so dang cute!! I love her chubs. Babies with chubbyness are the BEST!! TOO TOO CUTE!! She'd definitely qualify for the front cover of Baby Illistrated, but she'd also need a whole portolio inside the magazine.
Hope you guys are doing well! I love being able to keep up with you guys.