Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yep, That's one reason I love him!

So we are moving this weekend into our house!!! (YAY FINALLY!) I am so excited, but also feeling super stressed! I not only have to pack, I have to clean our house and apartment for the move. It is proving to be quite a challenge with Kate. So I was talking to Jon today while he was at work, and told him I was feeling stressed, and his reply to that was "Why don't you just go to the house. I think that will make you feel better." I was a little concerned by this.....does he not know me by now? Seeing all that we still need to do at the house would only add to my stress! Alas, I decided to see what he was up to. I arrive at my house to see 2 beautiful men painting my house. Not only are they painting, they are almost done! I was resigned to thinking our house would be a giant work in progress! We still needed to paint the kitchen, living/dining room, and both bathrooms, not counting ALL the trim in the entire house! My blessed husband had them paint everything to suprise me! My to-do list just shrank! AHHH I FEEL SO GOOD!

Now, if only the packing elves would return my phone calls.....

3 comments:

The Fishers said...

SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jon is such a good man!

Anonymous said...

Horray! We're so excited/happy for you - I'll wait patiently for the craziness to be over so you can call me.

Nicole said...

Awww that is so cute! Congrats on the new house!