Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Who needs prunes?

My sweet daughter (pictured above) has been eating solid foods for a few weeks now. We gave her some peaches, and for some reason they stopped her up! On the third day of no pooping I decided I should go get her some prune juice. Inorder to get ready I put her in her bumbo.....it had been a few days since she used it. Alas, not even 5 min later she started pooping! Above is one of her classic pooping faces, accompinied by little grunting noises.
In other news she can sit up mostly on her own now....she still randomly falls over so it makes me nervous to let her sit up unsupervised!

5 comments:

Mallory said...

One time, before Relief Society started, I let Benji try to sit up on his own at my feet. Then, I turned around to talk to some other sisters, and Benji fell over and whacked his head on the ground (which, at the church is like concrete, with thin carpeting over top, right?!). Much crying ensued, and I felt like a crummy mom! But, looking back now, it is actually funny!

The Tibbitts said...

She is soooo cute! I love her hair-so fun!

Shurtliff Family said...

That's funny! It's so sad when they get all plugged up because you know they need to do their business. Good thing for prune juice!

You have a darling little family. I love your little one's hair. So cute! Hope things are going super well for you guys!

Laura said...

ha ha. your theory about the bumbo is right! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

K. C. said...

Sitting in the bumbo induces pooping for Jimmy, too! That's too funny!