Friday, June 11, 2010

6 months came and went!

So yesterday was Kate's 6 month birthday! And I missed blogging on that day...it was a crazy-but-in-a-fun-kinda-way day. We were supposed to go to the doctor's office for our 6 month wellness appointment, but the doctor called in sick. So we will get the cool stats next week. I can however tell you without the doctor's official ruling that Kate is mighty large! her feet are starting to hang off the end of her car seat...I fear the doc will confirm my suspicion that I will be needing a new car seat very soon. Kate is getting into everything already. She rolls all over the living room, reaches up to grab things around her, 'talks' to everyone who will listen, get up on all fours and rocks, crawls/scoots backwards. She is so fun to be around, but is starting to be lots of work to clean up after!

Also, I realize that I still havent gotten pictures up of the house, but I cant find my camera cord....one of the hazards of moving! We (and by we I really mean I since Jon is always at work) are still slowly unpacking the 'non-essentials'. It is harder than I thought to find time to clean the house,take care of Kate and try to organize all our stuff! But anyway, I promise, pictures will soon come of the house, and Kate.

1 comment:

The Tibbitts said...

Hooray for six months! I can't believe how time flies. Congrats on moving into your new house too! Can't wait to see pictures.