Monday, June 14, 2010

Lately...

We moved into this wonderful house! (yeah i know its kinda old news now, but it still feels great to me!)
We enjoy this beautiful backyard, when it isnt 90+ outside!

We eat lots of baby food and make a big mess!

We get up on all fours and rock, and we travel backwards and in circles.

We hang out in the kitchen while mom works...and we like to hear our voice, it echos in this spacious house!
We are too cute for words!

We like to help daddy with his home improvement projects.

We like to chew on anything....no matter how akward it looks.

And we like to smile while we do it!

Pictures of the inside of the house are coming....I decided to start a painting project Sunday, and now the house is in shambles again! When I get it presentable I will do the big blog reveal!

4 comments:

The Fishers said...

Love it!!! I'm so excited for you and the house. And, like always, Kate is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Mallory said...

Oh it's so nice! Congrats on your home!Hope youre doing great!

The Tibbitts said...

I love the picture of Kate smiling while chewing on her toy-priceless! I'm so jealous of your new house, but also so happy for you.

The Lunds said...

I LOVE it! Can't wait to see the inside. Kate is getting so big I can hardly believe it - I'm already looking forward to May when I can see her in person!!