Wednesday, December 12, 2012

4 month update

Oh Abigial! 4 months already. Some days it feels like you have been a baby forever, and some days I feel like you were just born. You seem to have decided that you like to sleep after all! Lately you have been sleeping through the night. Pretty much the best gift I could ask for! Those months of not sleeping was really not ok with me! You are really strong and alert. You seem wiser than a 4 month old baby should be. One of my favorite things is you seem to love your mom. You smile your biggest when I talk to you and kiss you. I like thinking that I'm your favorite. But you also think your sister is funny too-- when she isn't being too rough with you. Speaking of your sister, Kate wanted to take pictures of you on your 4 month birthday---so here they are! I love the nervous look on your face!
 Everyone agrees you are a pretty baby. Even uncle Kenneth says you are a perfect baby. You are just beautiful! And sweet too--but oh so cute! Tomorrow we get your official weight and such, but I can tell you that you are already too big for your 3 month clothes and almost too long for the 6 month stuff! I'm not sure what I will be able to dress you in... you are long and skinny! You are such a sweet blessing to our family. Thanks for being with us and making us all smile.

No comments: