Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

On Kate's birthday we put up our Christmas Tree. Kate loved it! Last year we didn't really let her do much because she was too rough with the ornaments. This year she loved digging the ornaments out of the box (with lots of help from mom!). Each time I would hand her one she hadn't seen before she would talk about how pretty it was. This was right up her alley. She loves anything fancy! And while we helped Dad string up the lights she walked laps around the tree with us singing "Faller faller me!" (Aka do as I'm doing, follow, follow me....but the Southeast Texas version!) Too funny! And she doesn't do anything quiet...so Jon and I were getting a little tired of "FALLER FALLER ME". Singing stopped as soon as the ornaments came out. Then she was too interested in all the different shapes and styles.



This is what Abby and Chance did:


Hanging the star was fun for Kate. She loves anything adventurous with dad!



Lastly, while looking at the stockings Kate asked me if the socks were for her. I told her that one of them was, and they were called stockings. Next thing I know I see this. Such a funny girl!

ps: pants are optional around this house! Kate didn't want to wear them, and I decided since it was her birthday she could wear what she wanted! It does make for funny tree decorating pictures.

No comments: