Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just a day in the life

 Today was a normal day around here. We woke up and got ready to go to the grocery store. Kate was great at the store. She really seems to be maturing. She is getting better and better at going out with me. It's more enjoyable, bordering on fun. As soon as we got home Kate wanted to help me carry in the groceries. I kept on giving her bags until she finally said she had too many. Then walking inside she kept repeating "It's so heaby!" She was cracking me up. Tough girl made it all the way to the kitchen.
 Today was a good day for me because both girls napped at the same time. I was able to work out and shower alone. It was great. Then after awhile I went to go check on the girls. I went into Kate's room and she was still snoring! Even miss Abby was sound asleep too. It was a nice afternoon!

No comments: