Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My oh my! Kate is 3!

Kate's Answers for her birthday quiz
1. What is your favorite color? purple
 2. What is your favorite toy? abigail
3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberies
  4. What is your favorite tv show? doggie show (the movie up)
 5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? hot dogs
 6. What is your favorite outfit? repunzel nightgown
  7. What is your favorite game? dont break the ice
  8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snack
 9. What is your favorite animal? dogs
 10. What is your favorite song? wheels on the bus
11. What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy
 12. Who is your best friend? Avery, Tanner
  13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
  14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? sing and swing on the swing
  15. What is your favorite drink? milk
 16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
  17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? pink and yellow baby
 18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? gold fish! 
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? turkey and cheese
 20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor (only because I tried giving her a list of choices of what she wanted to be and that was the first one I said!)
 At 3 Kate:
Loves to sing! She will go outside to play, which basically means walk around the yard with Chance and a baby doll singing songs. Usually Wheels on the bus, and other cherished songs. Some of her top songs are: "Wheels on the bus", "I am a Child of God", "You are my Sunshine" aka 'Sunbeam shine', "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam", "Book of Mormon Stories", "Teach me to walk in the light", "I'm trying to be like Jesus", "5 little monkeys swinging in a tree", "Old McDonald", and many more! She is all about singing! She even has a precious song called the whale song, which is a song she evidently made up. Every day at nap time after I sing her 'bedtime playlist' (Sunbeam shine, I'm trying to be like Jesus, Teach me, and Book of Mormon Stories) she then asks for the Whale Song. I have no clue what it is so I tell her to sing it, and she wraps her arms around my neck in a huge hug and sings her Whale song. The only storyline I get from it is there is a whale and it is being taught something. But is it so sweet having her sing all about it.

Kate loves being fancy (pictures and stories of her birthday party to follow....it was FANCY!).

 Kate thinks she is a teenager. She loves having Young Women babysit, and thinks of them as her friends. Along with that she is mothering. She will stop running around and singing just to give Abigail her pacifier or a blanket. This also can be scary when she tries to pick her up, but thankfully she hasn't dropped her yet!
Kate is a talker! Sometimes I feel like I'm going a little crazy having to repeat everything she says, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
She is such a social girl. She loves people, and generally people love her! She is so outgoing and charismatic. Nothing really gets her down. Even if she gets hurt or upset she is over it quickly.

Kate has a memory that amazes me! Nothing gets past this girl.

No comments: