Sunday, September 2, 2012

Abigail's Baby Blessing

For Abigail's baby blessing we had a group of family and friends come over to our home. It was great to have everyone at our intimate little party! My mom and dad were here to help me get everything together--which was perfect, cause I would have not been able to do it on my own.
Nikki came over early to follow us around and get lots of great pictures. Here my parents are getting her all dressed. She looked so great in her sweet little dress. And just like Kate, she wore the same shoes I wore at my baby blessing.
My Dad and Jon were huge party helpers. I got to just order them around while I took it easy! The only good thing about just having a baby and surgery in the same week!!
Our little family. Its still crazy to think about being a family of 4.
My mom being a great grandma. Seriously, as far as grandparents go my kids are so lucky!!
Me and my side of the family.
 Jon with his parents and Kenneth's Family.
 Being the center of attention is hard work!
 Kate on the other hand absolutely loved having all the people around!
 All the Walter cousins that were in attendance. I still can't believe we got all of them sitting in one spot and looking at the camera!
 Me with my little girl. I cant wait to see more of her personality come out.
 Our dear friends the Czubas came. Also the Ruggles and Dillers were there. We are so blessed to have such great friends.
 Abigail with her Grandpa Walter
 Kate with Grandma Jensen. She is such a Grandmas girl.
 Matt and Mason Ruggles. Mason is one of the cutest kids alive!
 Cousin Alex was a big fan of baby Abby. He was so sweet with her! Jim was helping show him how to hold her.
 Abigail with her aunt Melissa.
 Bright eyed and checking out all her admirers. I just love her dress!
 Cheesy smiles from the big sister.
Nikki and Kate holding Abigail. I just love those girls!!
It was such a fun time to have everyone in our home. The baby blessing was a sweet experience. Our bishop came to lead the meeting, we sang Kate's favorite song "I am a child of God"and Jon gave her a sweet blessing. I am so blessed to have my family and friends be a part of this milestone in Abigail's life.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the pics!!! You'll have to pass along wisdom you have on how you got Kate to adjust to a little sis. Eliza will be the same made as Kate when our number 2 is born.