Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Girls Photo Shoot

 The week after I came home from the hospital the second time, Nikki came over to do a girls photo shoot. We mainly were focusing on getting newborn shots of miss Abigail, but got to include my mom Kate and I. I love how all the pictures turned out. Believe it or not, I tried to pick just a few to post on here, but as you can see there were a lot of cute ones!
 This shot might be my all-time favorite! This is what my life looks like now.

 SILLY FACES!!



 Sisterly love. Such a sweet thing.





Abigail wanted everyone to know she made it to 1 week old!

In a semi-unrelated note, Abigail had her 2 week checkup yesterday. She weighed in at 9lbs 8oz 22in long. This little girl isn't staying little for long! Before I know it she will be grown up!

I just love all the girls in my life. From my kids to my mom to my girlfriends, I am surrounded by amazing girls that make my life complete.

2 comments:

Laura said...

So precious!!!!

The Lunds said...

How cute! I just want to kiss her little cheeks!!