Thursday, August 9, 2012

Still Pregnant

Well it's 9:30 pm on 9 days till due date and I'm still pregnant. Abigail officially didn't come as fast as her sister! Am I disappointed? Yes. Do I hope with all my heart she comes tomorrow? Yes. Today I went to the mall for 5 hours and walked around and did the same things I did that started Kate's labor, for superstitions sake. I only hope it was worth it and this girl will hurry up and get out here! I'm so ready to see her.
So a few funny things to remember about Kate this week to have a fun note to this post:
-Kate noticed that my belly button was officially sticking out now. Very concerned she said "Uh-oh Mommy! It's broken!" She also every time she pats my tummy talks to her sister happygail. It melts my heart. And she touches my stretch marks and says "mommy have an owie"
-My mom sent Kate a few books about becoming a big sibling. Kate naturally loves them and when we read them she tells me that she will have a new sister really soon. And then tells me to go push her out. If only she knew just how much I wish I could push her out already!

Thats all I can remember for now.....hopefully the next time you hear from me I will have a new baby!

No comments: