Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pregnancy woes

This post is more for my own record than for anyone else. I know you don't want to hear me complain about still being pregnant. BUT MAN I AM SO DONE WITH THIS!!!! I can't sleep, can't move, can't eat without getting heart burn, can't survive without zoferan (I found this out the hard way when my prescription ran out and I thought, only a few days left I don't want to spend the money. I've spent the last 3 days throwing up and feeling like death again. so sometime today I should get my refill...or at least I better cause I might just give up and die! It's a sad day when one of the best and most often said phrases your 2 year old says is "mommy's tummy hurts. mommy just throw up.") can't go 5 minutes without needing to pee, can't control my emotions, can't paint my toes, and can't wait to have a newborn--in my book that is when you know it is bad! I'm already not sleeping so I might as well have a better reason! Bah! I have my fingers crossed that we will be done with this before my due date cause I am losing my mind! Oh and for the record, Jon bets the baby will be born on the 10th, and I say 14th. We will see who is right. I think for the first time in my life I would be ok if he wins this one!

No comments: