Monday, September 3, 2012

Abigailisms

 Abigail is already a much different child than Kate was. Abigail is so much more fussy than Kate! Kate was a professional sleeper, but Abby is not. She is not afraid to scream and cry when she is unhappy. Abby seems to have some kind of colic....which is not very fun on my end. I've been trying to be careful with my diet to help reduce her tummy troubles. So far we think chocolate and dairy really effect her. This mom might get super skinny!!
 Abby likes to sleep bundled up. Kate always liked to be on her belly. Sometimes the only way to get her to stop screaming is to wrap her up really tight and bounce her in your arms for several minutes till she gives up and lets herself fall asleep. Having my mom here these last few weeks has been a huge help. This has let us take turns in the middle of the night so we can still get some rest. I have no clue how I will function when she leaves! Guess I will be one tired and skinny momma!
 Thankfully like Kate, Abigail is a good eater. She is growing like a weed. After a good feeding she usually becomes a limp baby. Until she gets gas...but before then you get to watch her cute little self looking all peaceful!

1 comment:

Shurtliff Family said...

I can't stand it. Those girls are absolutely, positively adorable. So pretty and I am sure just as sweet! I love Abigail's hair! Hope things are going well with your two recoveries! You are a trooper!