Saturday, September 15, 2012

Role Reversal

This morning Jon told me that he was planning to go mow the yard. This instantly made me sad! I didn't want to be stuck inside with 2 kids again. So I decided I would mow and Jon could pick up the house. Once I was dressed and ready Jon explained how to start our mower and I headed out. Sadly after 5 attempts I couldn't get that bad boy to start. I had to come get the man to start it. Then I was on my way. Not even 2 minutes later Jon came out with my baby wrap to have me show him how to put Abby in. We both decided that we aren't good at role reversal....we need each other to make it work.

Random note about mowing
It makes me feel like a teenager again! It brings back lots of memories of me mowing my parents yard. With the help of Pandora's 90's station I spent a blissful hour reminiscing while working up a sweat.

No comments: