Friday, September 21, 2012

The Glasses

 Yesterday we decided to head to the park for a little sunshine. Kate asked me to put two "hur dews" in her hair. She was very excited by her pretty pig tails. Then, as we continued to get ready she told me she was going to bring her backpack. And to complete the look she frantically told me to "WAIT A MINUTE MOMMY" as she ran to her room to get her glasses. She of course picked the pair that she popped the lenses out of...instead of the other 3 pairs of sun glasses she has that still have lenses. I thought she looked TOO funny. She marched around that playground like she owned the place. You could just see how proud she was of her look for the day. This girl totally cracks me up. So much confidence, she had no clue that really she was dressed more for nerd day than the runway. I hope she doesn't lose that confidence as she gets older. And then the glasses made their appearance on Abby. I think the caption to this photo should be "Solving the world's problems one nap at a time" My girls just look stylish in anything!

No comments: