Monday, September 10, 2012

Finger Painting

 My mom is full of fun projects to do with Kate! One day she pulled out finger paints. Kate was a fan, even though she kept trying to make it body art instead of painting the posters. Kate loves anything active and messy...so this was right up her alley. I see us repeating this activity lots in our future!
 Uncle Zachs masterpiece.
 Look at that artsy grandma! Sometimes her artistic ability makes me a little sick ;)
Messy hands! Kate and my mom are super buds. My mom is currently flying home today from taking care of us. She will be greatly missed, but I love how involved she stays even from far away. We talk on the phone or computer almost daily. I love that my girls get to grow up with such a strong relationship with my parents! They are such a blessing.

No comments: