Monday, September 12, 2011

Grandma comes to town!

We were so lucky to have my mom come visit us last week. It was a magical week, even though we didn't do anything spectacular. We had a great time just enjoying the small things (which in my opinion are usually the best things!). So here are some of the pictures of the small things we did with Grandma.
We played with bubbles in the backyard. Don't ask me why Kate is standing in an empty pool. She pushed it into the yard and refused to get out while blowing bubbles. She is a strange one sometimes! But as you can see from this first picture, she learned that eating bubbles doesn't taste good.




But the knowledge didn't stop her from licking and eventually putting the bubble wand in her mouth!


Then she got the hang of it, and actually was blowing more bubbles than I could make!


While Grandma was here Kate wanted next to nothing to do with Jon and I. Grandma was the star of the show! She and Kate have such a sweet relationship. I just love watching them together. My mom also got Kate to start seriously potty training! It was great! Now that Grandma is gone though, the bathroom isn't near as cool. I am trying really hard though. Hopefully soon I will be able to post about my diaper free kid!

No comments: