Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing in the Box

A few weeks ago we had to replace our AC unit (I'm fairly positive I complained about that already!). The only fun thing about that was the cardboard box that the workers left in my yard! I brought it inside, and with Grandma's cutting we crated a house for Kate. It is such a huge hit! She spends half of the day saying goodbye to everyone in the room and going into her house, then coming out and starting the process over again. She also loves trying to get Chance to climb in too. That isn't very successful. But she loves sitting in there in her little chair. I think she feels like an adult who moved out! She also loves to take her new baby that Grandma bought her into the house. She is such a girl, and it cracks me up. She hugs that baby and rocks it and sings to it all the time! Anyway, we are still enjoying our cardboard house.



Yes, we also like to get into our house and scream with excitement.

No comments: