Tuesday, October 26, 2010

24....

Today I turn 24. Holy smokes I'm getting up there! As one of my dear friends put it, I'm no longer in my early 20's! Wow. BUT on the plus side today has been wonderful! Sunday my family in TX had a dinner party for me, which was awesome. Then yesterday my sweet friend Nikki took me on a movie date and we had a blast! THEH today at my YW presidency meeting I got a sweet card and fall leaves from WV! My YW president brought me back a bunch of leaves from her trip to the Greenbrier and a candle she decorated with leaves. Oh....it smells like fall in the bag! I teared up just opening it! I love love love fall! AND she brought me some chocolates from the Greenbrier too! AND we went to lunch as a presidency. Talk about being spoiled. But its not over yet....the day is semi- young! Tonight at 6 Jon made dinner reservations for us! I know-- RESERVATIONS?!?! We have never gone somewhere you need a reservation! I don't know what to wear! I am one lucky lady! I will post again sometime later and give ya pictures or something from our exciting evening out!

1 comment:

The Tibbitts said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you've had a great one so far. Can't wait to hear the rest.