Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 Months!

How cool is it that today 10/10/10, Kate is 10 months old?! I think it is TOO cool!

Here are a few quick pictures I snapped after church before Kate's nap. She was tired and not too helpful, so I'll work with what I got! Kate hasn't changed too much since I last updated....still just one tooth, getting really good at crawling and standing (still no walking unless you hold her hands), she waves hi (when she wants to), gives high 5's, and thinks she is talking but not speaking english! She is just so cute and sweet! Yesterday she got to spend the ENTIRE day with Daddy....I was more nervous than Jon, and everything went great.

Did I mention I cut my hair for the first time since RIGHT after Kate was born?! I have side bangs again and some body! I really like it!

3 comments:

The Lunds said...

I love your hair and I love Kate in her little church dress so fun! It's funny that it worked out that Kate is 10 month on 10/10/10!

Laura said...

She is just a doll.

Grazel & Grayson said...

So cute!