Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photo Shoot

While my parents were here I decided to make them be our photographers. This morning we went around the house and snapped some very non-professional shots. With the exception of me I think a few of them turned out pretty good! I need your help though-- I have 4 picture frames to go above the fire place. What 4 shots should I blow up and use??? Please vote for me! For your convience I will number the pictures!
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Please remember to vote! I need all the help I can get!

9 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

Five, I like five!

The Fishers said...

i like 1, 2, 9 and 6! cute!

Casi Bludorn said...

I like 2 4 5 and 9!

Laura said...

i like 2, 3, 5, and 9. I also like 1. OK they are all good!

The Tibbitts said...

2, 5, 6, and 8! Cute Pics!

Tina said...

I like
1 2 5 9 and kinda like 6 I just wish we knew how the sun was playing with the pic. I am not a photographer!
Maybe you should ask Susan to take some for you. She did great with the wedding ones.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Wow, they all are so cute -- what a hard decision! But I think my favorites are 2, 3, 8, and 9!!

Kate, is adorable and is growing up fast!! How fun to have a visit from you parents! Glad things are going well!!

The Lunds said...

1, 2, 5, and 7 are my favs. Plus 2 are vertical and 2 are horizontal so that's good AND one has Chance - you have to have one with him in it! So cute I love them!

Rachel said...

I liked 2,3,8 and 9, but you've probably printed them out ages ago.
I was checking out your blog bc of the facebook plea for help with the end of nursing... I'm gonna comment on that now.