Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2nd tooth!

I was so excited about the BYU game pictures that I forgot to mention that on Friday the 15th Kate got her 2nd tooth! Here is the best picture I've been able to get of her tooth....she doesn't hold still long enough for me to get anything better! Next I am blogging this picture because it bring me lots of joy(I was debating if I should....it could be considered inappropriate)! Today when I was getting dressed Kate found a new toy! OH it was funny! She grabbed a box of tampons and got one open and was chewing on it! Too funny! She seriously cried when I took it away.

3 comments:

The Fishers said...

Between her and chance...! that cracks me up!

Bill and Jennifer Hammond said...

You should save that picture and show it to her when she's a teenager!!! My cousin did the same thing at that age and I'm just waiting for her to hit the right age....then I'll whip out the picture!!!

Erin_C said...

Ha! Carly seriously loves to play with tampons. Sometimes I give a box to her on purpose to get things done. but she doesn't chew on them . . . funny picture :)