Thursday, March 14, 2013

Take that Pinterest!

I feel like since I joined Pinterest nothing I do is original. Even when people compliment something I did I feel the need to tack on "well I saw it online..." But I had an idea that was ALL mine! And I'm sure millions of other people have had the same idea and done it, but I didn't see it first--I came up with it!

In an attempt to deck my house out for Easter I decided to make an egg garland for the fireplace! I think it turned out super cute!
And best of all it was so simple! I got tons of eggs last year when they were on clearance, so the entire project was $3.00. I sat looking at all my eggs, trying to decide what craft to do and noticed they had holes in the eggs that would make it super easy to string them together.
So approx. 150 eggs threaded through fishing line and BAM! You have an egg garland!

No comments: