Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What do you do on a rainy Tuesday?

So today is a blissfully rainy day. Since moving to TX I've decided that I really love days that are rainy and cloudy all day (since it seems to rarely stay cloudy here for long). Today is one of those days, not too hot (mind you not chilly....just not killer hot), cloudy, rainy, perfect! The only bad part of my day was that we had a repair man here to fix some drywall damage. Since Kate is Kate, I decided it was going to be easier to just get her out of the house than to try and keep her from getting in the way. We decided to head to Hobby Lobby. After that it started POURING, so I decided to just hang out in the car. To kill time we headed to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone to share. I was SUPER surprised at how cleanly Kate ate that cone. She didn't even get it in her hair. Talk about mad skills. I think I may go take a nap on this beautiful day! Hope you are all enjoying your days as much as us!

No comments: