Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Some Big Sister Shots

 Our dear friend Nikki has struck again! She asked me if I wanted to get pictures of Kate and Abby's baby bump. Of course I said yes!! Kate already loves her sister Abigail. I am excited to see them grow together.
 Here we are reading the books that are the theme for Abby's room.
 Sweet big sister. She always rubs my tummy and asks me if mommy's tummy hurts. She also talks about Abby being in there.
 Giving her sister kisses.
 Such a ham!!! I just love this girl!
 Nikki used lipstick to bribe Kate into sitting still....not that it necessarily worked magically, but it was fun to watch her getting all dolled up. We are all getting excited to have a new sweet girl around the house! Kate will be a great big sister!

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Too cute! I miss you guys!