Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekend Adventures

 This weekend Jon's sister Melissa graduated with her Masters Degree up in Ft Worth. So we decided to make a quick trip up to support her. We took along Jon's brother Kenneth. It was a very successful trip--Kate was an all-star in the car! And was happy the whole trip despite being overly tired. We got to spend some fun time with family, so that always makes for a great weekend! Here are the only pictures I took--of course none of them were of the grad, that would have made too much sense! Kate with Grandma and Grandpa Walter walking into the building where graduation was.
And after the graduation we went to dinner at a Cajun place (Boo Rays I think was the name). I must admit that when his sister told us where we were going Jon looked at me and laughed. We both assumed I would hate the food--fish and shrimp are nasty to me. But to my delight it was super good! I mean they fry everything, so it was delish! Even everyone else's fish didn't bother me cause it was fried! Anyway here is a picture of Kate willingly eating some fried alligator. She liked it ok, but not as much as she loved the battered french fries!

No comments: