Monday, June 25, 2012

First Time at the Movies

 Susan called and asked me if I was brave enough to attempt to take Kate to see the movie Brave on Saturday. I decided that why not?! But I of course brought Jon with me for the extra help! Kate did really pretty good considering her age. She ate popcorn, 2 packs of fruit snacks, some candy, went to the bathroom 3 times, sat in her chair, sat in Susan's lap, sat on my lap, and then dad's lap too! She was constantly moving around, but at least she stayed in our area and wasn't a terror. She would always tell me when she cycled back to my lap that it was loud. I'm not sure if that means she wasn't that into the experience or not....but she seemed to enjoy everything but that. The movie was a little on the scary side for a Disney, so I know that made her nervous a few times. Sadly this was the best picture I could get--Kate really didn't sit still well! She was looking at me when I started the picture but by the time it took she was distracted again. Goofy girl!
And one more unrelated picture. Kate has found a new favorite game to play with Chance. She takes one or two of his tennis balls and puts them in her shirt like boobs then runs around laughing while chance chases her. The first time she did it she had 2 and it was hilarious to watch the little boobs bouncing about the living room as she grabbed at them to hold them in place. Oh the things kids come up with!

No comments: