Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Splash Park Fun

Today my sweet friend invited Kate and I to come to a splash park and play with her girls. It was so fun! Another friend from the ward came with her cute little girl, and it was an all girls afternoon! I thought Kate would be scared or something, but I was dead wrong. I sat her down next to a sprinkler and she took off! she crawled all around the park! She would laugh when the water would crash down on her. She was crawling so fast I had to put pants on her to protect her knees! Crazy, brave little thing!
Clapping for joy!
I knew it was time to go when she started this..... this pose is her classic way of saying "I'm tired Mom!"

Then here is a quick shot of Kate in a witch's hat. She wouldn't leave it on long...so these are the best pictures I got.

No comments: