Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Monday

Today has been a kinda boring day at the Walter house....so while I was laying on the floor playing with the dog and Kate I took a few pictures with my phone. The above picture is Kate's new found way to carry toys while she crawls around. It is pretty funny.
Using the same technique with one of her favortie non-toys...mom's keys. Good thing I'm not to much of a germ aphobe.
She now claps all the time. If she hears noises on the TV of cheering, or if she hears us say 'yay' she claps. Also, clapping means 'more' in Kate sign language.
She likes to always have toys in her mouth and hand at the same time! She is getting too busy! She constantly moves around getting into everything.
Jon just called and won't be home till late....so my boring day just got a little longer. Good thing Kate is cute!

1 comment:

The Tibbitts said...

What a fun way to spend a "boring" day! Although it doesn't look like Kate was too bored. :)