Thursday, September 23, 2010

FALL!!!!

My favorite season of the year is fall. This morning when I got online I was met with a greeting from Comcast informing me that it is officially fall. I felt so excited; till I remembered that I now live in TX, and won't get to have a pretty fall! In that perky mood I headed to Best Buy to pick up my camera that was being fixed. After being reunited with my camera, I decided to go browse Target, because I was close! While there I found these super-cute Halloween tins, and stickers. Have you ever had a vision of a craft project develop in your mind while standing in a store? Well for me, today was one of the most successful and budget friendly projects I've thought of all on my own! Normally I see my friend's cool projects and copy, but today was all me! I filled the tins with bouncy balls (fall colors of course), and used some skewers I had in the kitchen (painted with paint I already had). The total cost of my project was $10! That is only $2.50 a piece!!!! I am very excited if you can't tell! I plan to put them on my tables and other fun places in my house!
Yay for fall, and Yay for crafts! I must be getting old, doing crafts makes me more excited than it used to! Oh, and while I was making these, I finished my magnets for my magnet board...pictures will come when I finally get Jon to hang them up!

1 comment:

The Tibbitts said...

Those are so cute!!! I love fun, cheap crafts. Thanks for posting pictures so we could see and copy. :)