Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pantheon and Trevi

 After the Vatican we walked back to our hotel and explored the rest of the way back. It made for a long day but we saw a huge chunk of Rome that way! I loved the Pantheon! So old and so well kept. And we got to say hi to Raphael.




 And we found Marcus' scroll! One of my must find items.
 And we stumbled on a guy giving carriage rides around the Colosseum. It felt so right to travel by carriage! We went past where Caesar was killed, near the Forum, and around the Colosseum. Nice way to see it.

 Jon making his best Gladiator faces

 He's ready for his turn in the spotlight don't you think?
 Saying goodbye to our cute horse.

 And onto the Trevi. I was surprised I loved the Trevi so much! It was so grand.


 Tossing our coins in!

 We came back when the lights were on after our dinner and I'm so glad we did!

No comments: