Friday, November 1, 2013

Recent Happenings

 This girl is just too cute. Her curls naturally fall right into her eyes, Sometimes I'm not sure she can see. And Other times she is just precious...I love this little outfit on her. And a 4th tooth has just broken through. Oh, and when she waves hi and bye, she has started waving like a movie star(from the wrist and twisting it side to side.) so funny.
And thanks to after Halloween clearance, Kate has some new dress up clothes. And so does Chance. I started chuckling to myself in the store in anticipation. He is THRILLED with his manly outfit. hehe....Kate already loves dressing him up. Kate is SUCH a talker these days. She has always talked, but lately it has multiplied. She told me last night at dinner *sigh* "Mom you are very boring". And today "Mom, you can't eat macaroni, it's dangerous, so I ate yours from your bowl."  



No comments: