Friday, November 1, 2013

Just Jon and Sarah

 All I ever talk about is our kids, so for once I am going to post something that is ALL about us. Jon sometimes scares me by how much he acts like my father. They always say that girls will marry someone like their dads, but its kinda creepy when you realize just how true that can be! Jon loves his football games, and eating chips and dip. Jon is doing really great at work. He loves what he is doing, and already at age 29 has achieved lots of his personal goals. I'm proud of my hard working man! He is amazing. And he is a dedicated husband and father. All I have to do is ask and he makes anything happen (except for my Paris vacation, but someday he will!)
Without mentioning the kids, I am pretty boring! I bought my first pie pan of my life...and am working to expand my horizons as a stay at home mom. I get to spend lots of time with my amazing friends, and love my life outside the home as well as within. I still read like an addict, and have been going to the gym when the kids aren't sick. I'm excited for the holidays!

No comments: