Monday, November 11, 2013

Kate's First Primary Program

 At our church, one Sunday a year the kids in Primary do a program during Sacrament meeting. This year was Kate's first year in Primary and in the program. She was the first kid to give a line, and I am proud to report she delivered her line flawlessly! The rest of the hour she was also the comic relief....but we have new goals to work on for next year. Like, not flashing our undies. She was obviously bored by the end of it, and getting a little restless, but she was quiet so that counts as a success! Her line was "I am a child of God and He has a plan for me". She also did a pretty good job singing the songs. We are proud of our little sunbeam.


These pictures of our girls crack me up. Trying to get both of them looking at the camera is torture! These random attempts are funny to me. Especially the one where they are staring each other down...such funny girls!

No comments: