Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Josh Groban

 Last night I went to see Josh Groban sing to me for the 3rd time. I would let that man sing to me every night...*sigh*. His concert was amazing as always! Instead of singing mostly from his new album, he did kinda a greatest hits from his career....and it was great! He ended up singing most of my all time fav's! My awesome friends kept laughing at me on our way there cause I was giddy as a school girl! Several people also praised our shirts....they were pretty awesome!
The sad thing about the night was I realized he is not the perfect man. I am sad to report that he wore skin tight skinny jeans. I just can't handle that. I don't care how 'cool' fashion says they are, something about tight tight jeans on a man makes me queasy (shoot I don't like them on girls either)! Also, when asked what his favorite meal in the world is he responded about some place in Japan....and we all know how anti Asian food I am. A small part of my heart was broken, but then he sang my all time fav song and was forgiven! And I might have wanted to steal his violinist. He was precious! I am so lucky to have opportunities like this in my life! Great music is a huge blessing to me. And then amazing husband who lets me leave him with the kids, and great friends who humor me!

No comments: