Friday, September 13, 2013

Hide and Seek

Last night Jon and Kate played hide and seek for the first time (first time that she kinda understood what was supposed to happen!). Jon is a dirty cheater, even when playing with a 3 year old! He would count, then call "Ok Kate you ready?" so she would then answer loudly by saying "Yes! I'm in here!". Totally evil, but the adults had a good laugh at her expense. One turn while looking for dad (Who was hiding behind the curtains in the living room) Kate asked for help. I looked out (from cooking dinner in the kitchen) and when I didn't see him told her to take Chance for help. She called for her trusty sidekick, who promptly sat down and started barking at the window. I told Kate maybe dad went outside. Finally I came out to help (only so much barking can be tolerated) and saw Kate looking right at the window where Jon was poorly hiding with Chance RIGHT in front of him barking. Kate just had no clue she was looking at him. Too funny.
 Just because- this is the face Kate makes when she is mock mad at me. And when she is wearing her glasses I can't help but laugh.
And an update on Abby, since I guess today is her 13th month. She is cranky lately! Fingers crossed it is just teeth (poor thing still only has 2!). And boy is she opinionated! If she wants something she is not shy about asking (aka screaming at the top of her little lungs.) Good thing she is so cute! Speaking of, her hair....I just can't stop talking about her hair! I hope it stays this curly her whole life....it is divine! this is what it does when I take the pony tail out before bath time. Such a 'fro!

1 comment:

Shurtliff Family said...

Her hair in the bottom looks like if she added a little hair tie to hold it together, she could go to prom. It's SO PRETTY!